The Inked Stamper-An evening of classes!!!



REMEMBER IT IS NEVER OK TO COPY OR MAKE A REPRODUCTION OF SOMEONE ELSES WORK/CREATION UNLESS YOU HAVE ASKED FOR PERMISSION.
I do not give permission for reproduction or recreation of my artworks or creations. Thank you all for respecting this.

Sunday, March 17, 2019

Stabilo Woody....

So let’s talk about this product for a moment. Apparently they are a kids crayon! Obviously I’m a child lol because I love these things!!! They are quite fun to use, they are like a cross between a pencil crayon and a crayon AND they are water soluble!

In the past I have used them on several projects but never just on there own, so this was sort of an experiment to see how they would work. I was quite impressed and I completely fell in love with how they laid down on the paper and the end result. I love the look of my finished projects.

Here’s a peek at what I created with them!


My first attempt 

My second attempt 






No comments:

Post a Comment