The Inked Stamper-An evening of classes!!!



REMEMBER IT IS NEVER OK TO COPY OR MAKE A REPRODUCTION OF SOMEONE ELSES WORK/CREATION UNLESS YOU HAVE ASKED FOR PERMISSION.
I do not give permission for reproduction or recreation of my artworks or creations. Thank you all for respecting this.

Friday, March 8, 2019

PART TWO:

So part two of the comparison. So this time I used Tim Holtz distress crayons! I color matched the products the best I could. They have similar colors but definitely different results. I honestly found these a pain in the butt to use on there own, although this could be due to using them on a large area as opposed to a tag or a card. They were quite fast drying. They definitely didn’t blend as well as the gelatos! I found them almost gritty. They are more vibrant in color compared to the gelatos though, even the lightest colors are more vibrant. I did like the fact that they were faster drying when it came to the hair though! At this point I’m thinking gelatos for the skin and distress crayons for the hair! They aren’t too bad but if you are going to use them on there own I recommend working quickly and wetting your paper first to get better blending on your first layer!

Tim Holtz distress crayons - photos start to finish





No comments:

Post a Comment