The Inked Stamper-An evening of classes!!!



REMEMBER IT IS NEVER OK TO COPY OR MAKE A REPRODUCTION OF SOMEONE ELSES WORK/CREATION UNLESS YOU HAVE ASKED FOR PERMISSION.
I do not give permission for reproduction or recreation of my artworks or creations. Thank you all for respecting this.

Sunday, March 10, 2019

PART THREE:

Ok, so last but not least I used Jane Davenport colorsticks. Once again I tried to use colors as close as I could get. Honestly they were quite nice to use. They seemed to be much higher in pigment compared to the other two! They laid down quite nicely. Very easy to blend and because they seemed to be higher in pigment they didn’t seem to pill the paper, which I loved. Also they didn’t dry too quickly, they seemed to stay wetter a little longer so I didn’t have to rush. They were also easy to move and add the next color to for layering. I would have liked a darker brown, I found one too light, one too orange and the other almost reddish. I would love to see more colors in this line! I’m lazy and hate mixing colors to achieve what I’m looking for! I think of all three these were my favourite to use!

Jane Davenport colorstick - start to finish photos


No comments:

Post a Comment