The Inked Stamper-An evening of classes!!!



REMEMBER IT IS NEVER OK TO COPY OR MAKE A REPRODUCTION OF SOMEONE ELSES WORK/CREATION UNLESS YOU HAVE ASKED FOR PERMISSION.
I do not give permission for reproduction or recreation of my artworks or creations. Thank you all for respecting this.

Thursday, February 21, 2019

Hi all, it’s been so long since I’ve posted on here. I have been concentrating on my art for sometime now and I’m loving it! Here’s a fun exercise to try! Get your paper wet and use watercolor or ink and drop the colors randomly onto the page. When it is dry try and see a picture in the blotches and bring it to life in whatever mediums you choose! For mine I used ink, watercolor, pencil crayon, posca pens and much more! Remember to have fun, the exercise is meant to relax you and to just have fun with your art!



No comments:

Post a Comment