The Inked Stamper-An evening of classes!!!



REMEMBER IT IS NEVER OK TO COPY OR MAKE A REPRODUCTION OF SOMEONE ELSES WORK/CREATION UNLESS YOU HAVE ASKED FOR PERMISSION.
I do not give permission for reproduction or recreation of my artworks or creations. Thank you all for respecting this.

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Garfield Happy Birthday Card...

Hello all,

It's been awhile since i have posted anything, and I am sorry, but life has gotten in my way a little for the last little bit. Hopefully I can start posting on a more regular basis again :)

Anyway, I recently made this card for my Dad for his Birthday and I thought I would share it with you all. Of course it's done in my copics lol.

 
Coloring
 
 
The finished project...
 
Who doesn't love garfield :) This image just come from the internet. I often use images that are from free onlune coloring books or free clip art. Just look around. It's a nice inexpensive way to have some really great images without having to pay a fortune for a ton of different stamps!!!
 
Thanks for stopping by :)
Stepheny


No comments:

Post a Comment