The Inked Stamper-An evening of classes!!!



REMEMBER IT IS NEVER OK TO COPY OR MAKE A REPRODUCTION OF SOMEONE ELSES WORK/CREATION UNLESS YOU HAVE ASKED FOR PERMISSION.
I do not give permission for reproduction or recreation of my artworks or creations. Thank you all for respecting this.

Monday, September 10, 2012

Published...

Hello all,

So like many of you i have a "bucket list" of all the things i NEED to do before i die, or get too old...lol...whichever comes first i suppose! One of the things on that bucket list was to be published in Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine!!! Well i am pleased to announce that in this months September 2012 Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine i had two projects published!!! Not only is it my first publication and my magazine of choice, but it allows me to cross yet another item off my bucket list!

Here are the projects that were published...

For the Record...
 
Fort Steele...
 
I hope you enjoy viewing my projects as much as i enjoy creating them!
 
Thanks for stopping by :)
Stepheny
 


No comments:

Post a Comment