The Inked Stamper-An evening of classes!!!



REMEMBER IT IS NEVER OK TO COPY OR MAKE A REPRODUCTION OF SOMEONE ELSES WORK/CREATION UNLESS YOU HAVE ASKED FOR PERMISSION.
I do not give permission for reproduction or recreation of my artworks or creations. Thank you all for respecting this.

Monday, March 5, 2012

More Copic coloring...

Hello everyone,

So here is another copic creation that I thought I would share with everyone. I have been admiring this stamp that I seen at Micheals for months, so the last time I was there, i broke down and bought it! It is a wooden blocked stamp by Inkadinkado, it is called Carousel Horse. I really love this stamp, I think mostly because i adore carousel horses!!!

So the colors I used are:

Horse: E30, E33
Mane: RV11, RV13
Pole: Y28
Saddle & banner center: RV21, RV23
Saddle pad & banner edging: BV11, BV13, BV17
Saddle trim & harness trim: B02, B04, B05
Saddle cinch: E15, E18
Bridle & saddle hardware: C5
Background: B000
And of course the colorless blender was used. Also the glitter was Stampun Up and the pink inking around the image was versamagic in pixie dust pink.


Here is the completed card...


The inside...

A close up of the inside...

A close up of the pin charm on the front of the card...


And there you have it, that is my carousel horse card, I hope you all enjoy it!!

Thanks for stopping by
Stepheny :)


1 comment:

  1. Oh my Steph, this is so precious:) Thanks for joining us over at the Paper Crafting Journey ;)

    ReplyDelete