The Inked Stamper-An evening of classes!!!



REMEMBER IT IS NEVER OK TO COPY OR MAKE A REPRODUCTION OF SOMEONE ELSES WORK/CREATION UNLESS YOU HAVE ASKED FOR PERMISSION.
I do not give permission for reproduction or recreation of my artworks or creations. Thank you all for respecting this.

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Hello Kitten...

Hello all,

So as promised, I finished playing around with my new kitten stamp (Hello by Stampavie). What fun I had with this kitten. Just so darn cute! I think he turned out quite well, I really like the paper, it's such a nice bright spring paper. It made the card fun and fresh, and this is what I came up with...

Hello Kitten:
Fur: C3 C5 C7
Ears: R20 RV21 RV23
Telephone: E11 E13 E15 C3
Border: B000 B0o0 E11 E13

A work in progress...

The finished product...

A close up of the sentiment on the outside of the card...

The inside of the card...


The paper I used is called "Cotton Tail/In the Meadow by We R Memory Keepers". The paper actually has outlines of little brown bunnies on it, but I cut out a section that didn't really have bunnies or that could be covered up in the layers. The blue is just the reverse side of the paper. Also, for the inside of the card, I just cut out a flower and two leaves from the cotton tail paper, distressed the edges and layered them onto the corner leaving plenty of room for stamping or writing a personal note. Sometimes tiny details make all the difference!

Thanks for stopping by :)
Stepheny




No comments:

Post a Comment