The Inked Stamper-An evening of classes!!!



REMEMBER IT IS NEVER OK TO COPY OR MAKE A REPRODUCTION OF SOMEONE ELSES WORK/CREATION UNLESS YOU HAVE ASKED FOR PERMISSION.
I do not give permission for reproduction or recreation of my artworks or creations. Thank you all for respecting this.

Friday, February 17, 2012

Little Smokey Crop

Hello all,

On the weekend of February 10,11,12 and 13th i was asked by my friend Jessie to go to a crop out at Little Smokey AB, and for those of you who don't know where that is, it is near Valleyview AB. All i have to say is what an AMAZING bunch of ladies, and talented to say the least. I'm not just talking traditional scrapbooking either. The ladies there are a mixed crafting bunch! They copic create, scrapbook, digital scrapbook, quilt and do felting!!! This crop was just fabulous, and i didn't even mention the best part, you can bring your children, yes that's right your children!!! Now i know some of you are thinking what the heck would i get done with my kids there, but seriously i barely seen mine, im pretty sure they only emerged to eat and drink lol. And everything a kid could want was there, containers of toys, games, crafting, movies and a bunch of other kids to play with, and if it's nice out there is a huge playground right outside the door of the hall. I paid $10.00 a day and i slept there, my kids came, and all meals were provided there (we were given a list of things to grab, and handed them over when we got there) and it was 24 hour cropping if that's what you wanted to do. All i brought was snacks and sleeping bags and my scrap stuff!!! WHAT AN AWESOME DEAL!!!! And the food is some of the best i ever had...seriously! This cropping bunch is just a gem! By being able to bring your children, do you realize what kind of money you save on a sitter? I cannot think of a better deal to go scrapping!!! If you haven't been, it's a must go, trust me, i had an absolutely wonderful time!!!

1 comment: