The Inked Stamper-An evening of classes!!!



REMEMBER IT IS NEVER OK TO COPY OR MAKE A REPRODUCTION OF SOMEONE ELSES WORK/CREATION UNLESS YOU HAVE ASKED FOR PERMISSION.
I do not give permission for reproduction or recreation of my artworks or creations. Thank you all for respecting this.

Friday, February 17, 2012

Felting - Little Smokey

As i mentioned before i met a talented bunch of ladies at Little Smokey AB. One of the ladies (Hope Kristensen) did felting. Let me start by saying this, what i pictured felting to be and what i actually saw, were two COMPLETELY different things! If i hadn't seen with my own eyes what could be created, i never would have believed it!!! This women makes the cutest hair scrunchies, hats, flowers and juggling balls.....YES that's right juggling balls!!! AND (my personal favorite) backpacks!!! Seriously these backpacks blew me away, Hope is seriously talented at what she does. I can't believe this is felting!!! Check out these photo's of her amazing work......

Check out this backpack she made for her son. I watched her make it....unbelieveable


Another beautiful dragon backpack...

This is her daughter modeling the backpack...these backpacks are big as well as beautiful...

Here is her card and contact info....







No comments:

Post a Comment