The Inked Stamper-An evening of classes!!!



REMEMBER IT IS NEVER OK TO COPY OR MAKE A REPRODUCTION OF SOMEONE ELSES WORK/CREATION UNLESS YOU HAVE ASKED FOR PERMISSION.
I do not give permission for reproduction or recreation of my artworks or creations. Thank you all for respecting this.

Monday, January 23, 2012

Christmas break....

So over Christmas i went tobogganing with the family, and you would think this is a simple task, shall we say childs play? Well that's a big fat no!!! It would seem that i am able to hurt myself no matter what the situation! So to make a long story short, as we were racing down the hill on the toboggan my foot slipped off, i stuck my heel into the ground and the toboggan kept going! OUCH is all i have to say!!! I decided that i would pull up my big girl panties and i wasn't going to let no hill or little accident get the best of me...so there! So i hobbled half way back up that hill and sat down and took pictures of everyone having a good time. Well the next morning i couldn't even get out of bed, i couldn't even bend my knee, so off we go to emerge! Well i tore the ligaments in my knee and they informed me that it would take at least 6 weeks to heal and some physio! So they strapped me into this crazy brace that goes from the top to the bottom of my leg and makes me look crazy....or crazier...lol. So that was that! So while i'm down south with my bum leg, feeling sorry for myself, sitting uselessly on my mom's couch, i get a phone call from my bestie friend Jess and partner in crime! She found us a crop to attend in Edmonton, a day crop. So she drives an hour and a half out of her way to pick me up to take me to this all day crop, at a store called The Inked Stamper. Well let me tell you ladies, what a store and what an awesome day crop! The women's name is Dawn, and is simply amazing! Great people, great crop, great prizes and the food....simply amazing! Plus Jess explained i had an accident and they completey set me up so that i had plenty of space, and because of my crazy brace, everything was made accessable to give me freedom to move around without damaging my leg any further! WOW is all i can say, it was so wonderful (and rare) to find that kind of treatment! I would go anytime without hesitation to a crop at The Inked Stamper. Thank you Jess for introducing me to such an amazing store, and thank you The Inked Stamper (Dawn) for a great crop and for the wonderful heartfelt hospitality!

No comments:

Post a Comment