The Inked Stamper-An evening of classes!!!



REMEMBER IT IS NEVER OK TO COPY OR MAKE A REPRODUCTION OF SOMEONE ELSES WORK/CREATION UNLESS YOU HAVE ASKED FOR PERMISSION.
I do not give permission for reproduction or recreation of my artworks or creations. Thank you all for respecting this.

Monday, January 23, 2012

All day crop at The inked Stamper...

On Dec 30th i went to an all day crop at The Inked Stamper. I am pretty sure i do way more scrapbooking when i have a boo boo...lol. I got six pages done, yes that's right six pages done at that day crop. Usually i am lucky if i get two pages done and one altered project. I have the gift of gab and yes i tend to use my gift a lot :)

Here are the pages i did at the day crop...





















5 comments:

  1. I am a new follower and found you over at the cricut circle. Very nice blog and will be back very often!! TFS!!!

    http://ibecircled.blogspot.com
    Rexann♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a black and white gal so I LOVE your black and cream layouts. JUST GORGEOUS!!!! I found you thru the Circle, can't wait to see more of your work. Dana
    papermemories4u@ yahoo.com
    http://papermemories4u.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete