The Inked Stamper-An evening of classes!!!



REMEMBER IT IS NEVER OK TO COPY OR MAKE A REPRODUCTION OF SOMEONE ELSES WORK/CREATION UNLESS YOU HAVE ASKED FOR PERMISSION.
I do not give permission for reproduction or recreation of my artworks or creations. Thank you all for respecting this.

Friday, December 2, 2011

Karen Foster 3-D Peek-A-Box Advent Calendar

So for the last week i have been working on a couple of advent calendars for my children. I picked up two of the Karen Foster 3-D Peek-A-Box advent calendars, and a couple packages of Echo Park's Holly Jolly Christmas 12 x 12 paper packs. I also dug out the copics and used CTMH (Close to my Heart) stamp set Share the Magic (D1443). Such a cute set, and so much you can do with it!

I ended up making four calendars, two for my children and two for a friends children. I made two versions of the advent calendar using the same paper pack. One for the boys using green and reds, and one for the girls using pinks and mint greens. Both are equally cute but the color difference is such a contrast that it's hard to believe the paper all came from the same pack!


So i started with the stamped images and then colored them in with the copics. I just tried to match the paper the best i could so that there wasn't a huge contrast between my paper and my stamped images!


Here is a close up of the Santa i used.


The boy version...a work in progress!


The finished poduct of the boy version.


And this is the girl version! It's hard to believe it's the same paper pack, crazy, but i love it.


This is one of the resons i love Echo Park so much. I like the variety in each paper pack, it leaves the creativity door open SO wide!!!! Anyway, that is my Christmas project done, now onto finishing my Christmas cards!





No comments:

Post a Comment