The Inked Stamper-An evening of classes!!!



REMEMBER IT IS NEVER OK TO COPY OR MAKE A REPRODUCTION OF SOMEONE ELSES WORK/CREATION UNLESS YOU HAVE ASKED FOR PERMISSION.
I do not give permission for reproduction or recreation of my artworks or creations. Thank you all for respecting this.

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Burlap Flower

Ok, so i've had this burlap flower idea in my head for the last few days, so tonight i headed down to my art room to see if i could muster up the creation that was rolling around in my mind. I am very pleased with the way it turned out! I just took a gluber by Cosmo Cricket and some burlap (which you can get in rolls at Michaels) and some pleated netting trim, then took one of these funky vintage metal buttons i have, and presto this is what you get......


No comments:

Post a Comment