The Inked Stamper-An evening of classes!!!



REMEMBER IT IS NEVER OK TO COPY OR MAKE A REPRODUCTION OF SOMEONE ELSES WORK/CREATION UNLESS YOU HAVE ASKED FOR PERMISSION.
I do not give permission for reproduction or recreation of my artworks or creations. Thank you all for respecting this.

Monday, August 22, 2011

Vintage Mini Pop

Here is a super cute mini album that i made, which was actually another class i taught. So the concept came from a card. Basically what you do is double the card and you have a mini album. I made it one of my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE paper lines which is October Afternoon...love love love their paper!!! I'm pretty sure it's bordering on an obsession...LOL. I have 1 of these kits left from the class if you would like to do one. They are $30.00 each. So anyways this is what i created. Hope you like it.


So this is the front of the mini album....



and this is the inside, once you open the mini album!

No comments:

Post a Comment